I have been nominated for freestyle writing, and it seems a very interesting task. Here is my attempt.
NOTE: This post is not edited
She takes on the world each day, striving hard to prove herself.
In her eyes, a visible lust for power and yearn for admiration lies for all to see. She is a tough shell, one of the most difficult to break down. Emotions are for weaklings, she tells everyone, everyone who follows her. There is an air in her walk and a strange confidence in every word that escapes her lips. She questions those who question her, she shoves those who doubt her, she tramples those who push her back. She is an example to set for all, her courage, her strength, her intelligence – all exemplifying traits for all to see.
What remains hidden, what is not for all to see?
At night, she sleeps with her only daughter, her only hope for survival. There is a gripping fear that binds her every breath she takes , a fear that she will lose what she lives for. A fear that she will lose herself, or someone will tread over her, and her precious lifeline. Each day she puts a mask of professionalism, each day she hides her yearning to be with her daughter during her growing days. Each day, people admire her more, as her fear takes even more control of her senses. She is suffocated with how much depends on her. She is suffocated with the pointlessness of everyhting.
Her fingers are curled around a tiny hand.
Time : 10 minutes
Word count : 238
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
Topic : Art