It has been quite some time since https://eloquentdeviance.wordpress.com/ nominated me for this. The reason why I could not reply was because this required me to jot down five facts about myself, which I find to be one of the hardest things to do. My friend acted as a saviour and wanted me to answer the questions on his post, https://inquisitivemindandstubbornheart.wordpress.com/2015/05/16/liebster-award-nomination/. So, I take this opportunity to combine both awards and respond.
Here go the rules:
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
2. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
1. To teleport or to fly: I would definitely choose the latter superpower. Whenever I travel, my order of preference is road-trips over an air-plane. I don’t think travelling is about going and visiting a place, it is about experiences. One gets these experiences the best by having an interesting journey.
2. Random thing I read on the internet: Otters hold hands when they sleep. If this isn’t love, I don’t know what is.
3. I think when I was younger, there was a phase when I had practically no friends (don’t we all). I acted like my own guiding light and lifted myself up. It was difficult to calm the extrovert in myself but I somehow managed.
4. I would love to go to Westeros, preferably as a noble man, and preferably during Rhaegars’ realm (A man can dream).
5. I can’t put my personality into twenty words, I always have too much to express. Also, I’m a contradicting person.
Here are my nominees for The Creative Blogger Award!
Please try not to cheat like I did!