Last week, I discovered a fabulous and diverse blog. Imagine my surprise when the next day, I get nominated for this by the same person:
Go check it out!
Thank you, for such interesting questions. I never intended this blog to be about personal musings, but here goes.
1. Are you a night owl or early bird?
I am a mixture of a night bird and an early owl. There are days when I sleep from midnight to 3 AM, and yet sometimes I binge sleep a few days. Yes, an engineering students’ life is most interesting.
2. Which song lyric do you relate to the most?
At present, “Partly truth, partly fiction; he’s a walking contradiction.” Funny thing is, I have only heard the song being quoted in Taxi Driver, and have not heard the song yet.
3. Do you believe in ghosts or anything supernatural/paranormal? Have you ever seen or witnessed anything of the sort?
I believe in Science, I believe in facts, I believe in all I see, all I know, and all I feel.
I didn’t sleep for weeks after watching The Conjuring.
4. Which question(s) do you hate being asked?
I hate being asked too many questions about me. I end up getting very confused.
5. What is your pet peeve? (Chewing loudly, crinkling of plastic etc.)
Nagging, judgemental people. One of the reasons I simply adore living in India.
6. Which book changed your perspective on something?
Every book I have ever read has done that. Even the books I have hated. Every book I have ever read has influenced me, either in a positive or a negative way. ‘The Little Prince’, however, is my go-to book whenever I have to pick a favourite that influenced the way I think.
7. How many languages do you know? Which ones are they?
Born and bought up in India, I’m bilingual. I’ve tried and failed to learn Sanskrit and Spanish.
8. If you could go back in time, which decade would it be? Why?
I don’t know much about history, but the decade in which Romanticism was at it’s peak. Or the Space Race. I don’t think I’d be able to survive without technology.
9. You have to choose between eating sweet or savory for the rest of your life. Which one is it?
I don’t mind chewing on anything, as long as it is edible, honestly.
10. If you were hosting a dinner party and could invite any 4 people to attend (fictional, real, dead or alive), who would they be?
– John F. Kennedy
– George Bush
– Kim Jong-un
– Scarlett Johansson
Simply because I can.
Here are the award rules:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I’ll now come to the blogs I chose:
Go ahead, and answer these questions!
1) A book that you have read more than five times.
2) A city you would love to live in.
3) A song that you would like to play at your wedding.
4) A song that you would like to play on your death-bed.
5) A person you admire, and wish to be like.
6) Your most prized possession.
7) A memory you would love to erase.
8) A memory you would love to relive.
Why did you choose what you chose?
9) Would you rather be rich, successful and lonely, or have a family of four living in a small house?
10) Would you pick a long, monotonous life, or a short lived one, in which every day is more exciting than the previous?